Sunday, August 15, 2010

Finally...

IMG_2409
I spent the weekend up in the mountains

bn
with friends and family who made a 24 mile trek up and down the highest peak in Southern California.

IMG_2391
My husband was in on the hike- a long time goal on his to do list.

IMG_0277
And while the group was doing this,

IMG_0315
and this,

IMG_0324
and this,

IMG_2362
I was doing this.
(Its ok, don't feel bad. I have been on plenty of amazing hikes and there will be more in the future- just when things calm down a bit and I can afford to be tired and sore for days!)

IMG_2337
The weekend was fabulous!

IMG_2400
Treasures were found.

IMG_24132


IMG_2357
R&R was attained.

hj


IMG_2313
Delicious food was consumed.

h


IMG_2310
and fun was had...FINALLY!

IMG_2405

8 comments:

Claire Kiefer said...

This looks like a pretty much perfect weekend! If I could spend all day like you in that picture at the table, outside, computer (or books/letters) & coffee, I'd be content. :) The hiking sounds amazing, as well!

Amy said...

Beautiful pictures! Thank you for sharing!!

Unknown said...

So glad you were able to get a breather, Alisa!

whyducks said...

sounds good to me.

jessie said...

Beautiful! Pretty sure this is where I went to Girl Scout Camp in 1986! There was a super cool river and we went on river hikes and down natural water slides. I remember an area called Whispering Pines too!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Incredible photos. Normally I am a beach type vacation gal but you have made going to the mountains a "must see" on my travel list. Thank you :)

Holly Knitlightly said...

Ah, so beautiful! It looks like it was an amazing weekend. I'm jealous! Ha.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails